Get Your Daily Scoop of Skiler Love news, benhind the scenes footage, & fashionable tips from people we love!
Refreshing. Cool. Soothing. Mysterious. These are some of the many words that describe the calming color of blue. It is apparent from the Spring 2012 collections of Thakoon, Oscar de la Renta, and Marchesa, that blue is the color of the spring season. Want to see how you can rock the blues without seeming down in the dumps? Well, you’re in luck! Here are some of our favorite looks from the Spring 2012 collections and some items to help inner blues shine.
(TOP, from left to right: Vera Wang, Rodarte, and Diane Von Furstenberg.
BOTTOM, from left to right: Marchesa, Oscar de la Renta, and Alexander Wang.)
1. Blue Woven Skimmer, $29, Kimchi Blue
2. Light Blue Fragrance, $48, Dolce & Gabbana
3. Pleated Shorts, $149, 3.1 Phillip Lim
4. Burnout Silk Kimono, $128, Free People
5. Blue Envelope Tote, $59, Kimchi Blue
6. Phantom Blue Watch, $50, KR3W
7. Primary Cutout Dress, $68, Nasty Gal
8. Cat Eye Sunglasses, $21, ASOS
Want the printed dress look from DVF Spring 2012? Well, here’s a similar dress for less!
Draped Printed Jersey Dress, $290, Thakoon Addition